Echoes

Monday, September 15, 2003

I say! If any of you guys think that this guy must've gone nuts writing all this crazy stuff which, in all probability, has nothing to contribute to the posterity, excepting the net litter of course, then you are not far from truth.

If delusions are patented symptoms of split personality disorder or of Schizophrenia (Btw, why do these medico buffs use such tongue twisters to refer to pretty commonplace diseases or those becoming commonplace with some pace? Anyway I'm digressing too much from the topic...) or of any other disease, then I am suffering from each/all of them. How else could I explain the dreams that I nurtured of finishing the project last week when a whole lot of intergration and coding is left untouched?

I guess I will not be the same person that I used to be until I am done with this thing! Until then you've to see my outpourings mainly dealing with the project that I'm working on :(

Proletariat of the World, Unite!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home