Echoes

Sunday, January 04, 2004


Belated Wishes

First of all, a warm, though belated, new year wishes to all of you out there. I really can't give busy schedule as an excuse for the lack of updates on this blog. Just not able to bring myself to blog, dunno why. Has the charm for blogging worn off too quick? May be, may be not.

For the second time, I am being made to eat my words regarding the result of the BG Trophy! And as I said earlier, I have absolutely no regrets doing that. Getting a result out of this match may be difficult, but even then the result of the series will be a 1-1 draw which is 2-1 moral victory. Whatever it simply has been a fantastic series. The best part was that all the top order batsmen, excepting Akash Chopra (though contributing in valuable opening partnerships), have performed. Can you believe that the lowest of the highest scores made by them is 144 by Ganguly at Brisbane!

Screw the shape of the earth man! Why can't it be flat so that everyone on the planet can have one single timezone. The match starts in the evening and stretches to early hours in the morning. And thanks to the worst set of television channels possible, I'd have to follow the match on the net. I thought the occasional TVC shopping ads were bad and boy, was I wrong! Btw, HBO does provide some good entertainment occasionally, what? ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home