Echoes

Thursday, January 15, 2004


Something exciting....at last!!

Finally, I bought one thing I always wanted to own - a camera! My very own Canon Powershot A70!! Received this little gem the very next day of ordering. Though I am more of the 'shoot-and-click' type and will probably stick to the auto mode intially, I really can't wait to meddle with all the manual settings. Apparently, this is the only low-end model in which Canon has provided many features generally restricted to the top of the shelf stuff.

Canon A70 digital camera



Hopefully no more Wish-I-Had-A-Camera-Now moments!

And nothing much happening, except the usual routine of working, watching TV and sleeping. Watched 'Just Married' few days back and Brittany Murphy, in this movie, is cute and sexy. She has that childish laugh which at the same time seems innocent and inviting! Having last seen her in 'Don't say a word', this movie is definitely an improvement.

Note: Image flicked from http://www.jjmehta.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home