Echoes

Thursday, October 16, 2003


Few Last Words....

I am back again, indulging in my favorite pastime - Cribbing. Life has become one loooooong soap opera, neither moving forward nor stepping back, nothing interesting whatsoever, neither a funny accident on the road nor a stampede for movie tickets! As has become my habit of late, I am again working (in fact not so much 'working' as 'browsing') late into the night. Can you believe that, for the past few days, I was spending barely one and half hours of my 17 hours of my conscious life each day? What has my Life come to? If Life doesn't mend its ways quickly, then I'll have to take the case into my hands, and take I shall!

And I begin to suspect that Fate too joined hands with Life, to make matters. How else could I explain the just concluded company conference, where my butt was glued to the chair for THREE continuous hours???? Never were my cushiony regoins of my lower part subjected to such pain, since my gym-frequenting days! Of course you would be erring, if you supposed I was listening to the other participants of the conference. Nope...I was browsing the Indian bloggers list and checking each one out. Boy, are they cool! Apart from my ass, my ego too took a beating :( This turned out to be a pretty bad night. I had better head back home and catch some all-soothing Sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home