Echoes

Wednesday, February 04, 2004


Seeking some redemption...

Haven't been writing frequently. Not terribly busy either, that I can't drop a few lines. Either it is the lack of enthu or this new sense of uneasiness that is creeping in when I try to express something on this blog. One thing that, atleast I, treasure on the Net is the anonymity it offers. I'd wanted to keep my identity on this blog fairly untraceable, not that I am upto anything nefarious, so as to express my candid thoughts. But since then at least one friend of mine is reading this crap regularly and I've this sudden complex about putting my maajar stud level thoughts down :) Anyway......

And some very warm thanks are due to cveejiehe, for presenting me with a DVD of "The Shawshank Redemption". Man, I know you are mad at me for not watching it till now and please accept my apologies. But dude, I propose to rectify it as soon as possible, my slightly cramped schedule permitting.

And to close the post, a small poll - how long will it be before US would turn its eye on Indian nuclear programme? Will it ever happen?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home