Echoes

Friday, October 17, 2003


Keep Talking

I'm finally done with the project that has been devouring me and my time for the past few weeks. Now I hope to catch up with my friends, hobbies and life at large. Having spent the past several weeks staring dumbly at an even dumber computer, for the best part of the day, I'm slightly feeling overwhelmed with the amount of free time I have on my hands right now. If you observe, I've already posted thrice today! Not that I'm entirely jobless, but in comparision with the past, I'm practically holidaying. With the prospect of a fine weekend ahead, I'm probably at my cheerful best of the whole week.

For millions of years
mankind lived just like the animals
then something happend
which unleashed the power of our imagination

We learned to talk!


Can you believe that these sentences in the song were read out by Stephen Hawking (well, of course, by his synthesizer)? How appropriate! Rock on Floyd!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home