Echoes

Friday, July 02, 2004

Too Bright


Hurray! I've survived one week here without any apparent loss of hair or sanity! Though it's been only one week, I feel like I have been doing this all my life! Days drag on like an opera and nights curl up like a touch-me-not.

Alone in the dark with nothing but your thoughts, time can draw out like a blade...

Life has become one long cycle of classes and mugging with nothing to break the monotony. No books, no music and more importantly no friends.

I have to remind myself that some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright... and when they fly away, the part of you that knows it was a sin to lock them up does rejoice... but still, the place you live is that much more drab and empty that they're gone. I guess I just miss my friend ...

That one is my favorite too! There are lot more, but not now. Ending with one more gem

I guess it comes down to a simple choice, really. Get busy living or get busy dying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home