Echoes

Monday, May 24, 2004

Brother of Sonu Nigam!


This sunday, as I was walking back to the parking lot in the night to leave the office, a male voice singing came from beyond a rock and staircase. It sounded like someone singing in a small party with an accompanying orchestra. As I turned the corner, I was surprised to find just one guy with a guitar, sitting next to two (gorgeous!) ladies and a guy and singing in a just great voice! He was singing an old Hindi song, which I couldn't recognise, and as he increased the pitch at some points in the song, the whole place reverberated with his booming voice. The effect wouldn't have been any greater if he had used any kind of pseud speakers. Man, what a great, sweet voice he had! If not for the presence of an extra pair of a guy and girl, I would have assumed he is preparing the ground for a proposal! The setting, ambience and the chap's voice are so perfect, I can't see how a girl can resist it. Well, we waited for few songs (he infact sang a request), and moved on for our dinner as it was getting quite late. The experience was novel as I never would've imagined a guy coming with a guitar and singing in the open space of an office building.

Among other things, I've only got 15 more days to go before I shift my ass from this city!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home