Echoes

Tuesday, April 13, 2004

Googlism

I've found this interesing site called Googlism, which tells what Google thinks about the person or whatever you enter there. Pretty good for a good laugh. I've entered my own name and here are the choicest few that are returned:


  • chand is a recognized spiritual master and a practitioner of radhasoami techniques (what the hell are radhasoami techniques anyway!)

  • chand is a man whose inner strength and humble acceptance of his destiny has seen him grow and develop along with his epic creation (*blush* what can I say)

  • chand is the creator of the world's greatest visionary environment (Vision 420?)

  • chand is probably the first position to meet hitler personally (I'm greatly honoured. Hail Hitler!)

  • chand is suffering from rheumatic heart disease and needs double valve replacement with artificial heart valves under cardio (I say, dash it!)

  • chand is revered as a national hero (Some of us are just destined to be, you know!)

  • chand is well known for bringing creative business models (Though it was I who brought Cindy and Claudia, I really can't take credit for Naomi.)

  • chand is framed and lands up in jail (Isn't this an eery conincidence! I was talking about prison terms only two days back.)

  • chand is indeed famous way outside indian borders (Ain't I a poor lil famous man!)

  • chand is wealthy but also very religious and charitable (How I wish I were!)

  • chand is survived by his wife smt (Why the hell is everyone so bent on my death?)

  • chand is 27 years old and has a 10 (Ahem!)


If you want to read all about what Google thinks about me, you are most welcome in here.