Echoes

Friday, April 23, 2004

I'm such a big loser!!!

I mean, I've always been aware of my uneviable knack for forgetting things but losing a company's cell phone, a key-bunch comprising of all my keys in consecutive days is just scaling new heights (or plumbing new depths, as you see it)! My perpetual scare and a recurring nightmare is walking out into the streets a la Adam.

Btw, before I forget it, I too have a gmail account! Blogger bestowed upon me this honour for being a "frequent" user! Anyway the thing looks quite interesting, though the GUI was not too enticiing, the functionality and ease of use seem to be tilting factors. And with 1 GB of space what's there to crib? Need to explore it a bit.

If you read [thrillers | mysteries | history | philosophy | Medieval Christian Theology | just-for-the-heck-of-it], you may consider leafing through Name of the Rose by Umberto Eco.

P.S: Man, the keyboard shortcuts in gmail are just what the good doctor ordered! A step towards the Utopian mice-ridden Internet!