Echoes

Saturday, July 17, 2004

Reflection

It's been more than 3 weeks since I came here. I don't know what's wrong with this place but it makes one think a lot of the past. It's been only 3 weeks but it gives a feeling that I've lived here forever.
 
The days here are long -- though the sun sets at around 6, darkness doesn't set in untill almost 8. Probably that's what is twilight. I haven't had much chance to explore the city yet, though from whatever glimpses I could catch during our treat outings it seemed to be an interesting city. But it terribly disappointed me in one count -- all the hopes of my eyes feasting on beautiful gujju babes were dashed to the rocks! Anyway if I come out alive on the other side of the year, I'll see what I can do to rectify this abysmal situation. For now, the priorities should be 1) acads, 2) acads and 3) acads. Am ashamed of myself. Damn!
 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home