Echoes

Thursday, August 05, 2004

The Salvation

Ah, it has finally arrived! The profs here sure adapt themselves fast to the outside environment. Having survived the quiz 'Carpet bombing' and 'Shock n Awe' with assignments and projects, a day of rest is what we rightly deserve. And I am savouring every moment of it. Even went to a movie yesterday night!! Though I don't want to employ the word 'savour' to describe the 180 minutes of sheer idiocy, I somehow enjoyed it. Btw, did I mention the name of the movie? It's 'Mujhse Shadi Karogi', starring Salman 'Bare' Khan, Akshay 'Hunk' Kumar and Priyanka 'Waddahellswrongwidher' Chopra, directed by the famed David Dhawan.

Anyone with a slightly wider pocket willing to send me a combo drive (gratis, of course)?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home