Echoes

Monday, September 06, 2004

Fcuk all accounting!!!

Fcuk the FASB! Fcuk the GAAP!

I hope all the accountants burn in Hell, in accelarated double-declining method at that! I hope all their assets turn intangible with ever-growing liabilities. I hope their balance sheets never balance with all their assets staging a revolt and joining the rival liabilities gang. I hope the tax department doesn't allow a single expenditure to be expensed. I hope their deferred tax vanishes into thin air taking their Capital reserves along with it. I hope @#$%^&( ......

DISCLAIMER: I am under a temporary state of hysteria following the grades in MANAC. I know the CAs are, in general, a very decent bunch and should not be blamed for their predecessor's crimes. But please humour me ........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home