Echoes

Friday, August 27, 2004

Coming back to life....

I don't know what's about this song, but everytime I listen to it, it touches a deep chord somewhere. The voice sounds so sincere and deep, the sense of loneliness, the pain of betrayal - you can feel it.


Where were you when I was burned and broken
While the days slipped by from my window watching
Where were you when I was hurt and helpless
Because the things you say and the things you do surround me
While you were hanging yourself on someone else's words
Dying to believe in what you heard
I was staring straight into the shining sun

Only Gilmour can come up with such score and lyrics!

I took a heavenly ride through our silence
I knew the waiting had begun
And headed straight .... into the shining sun

Bow to Thee!

Well, life has more or less settled to a steady rythm, of quizzes and submissions. I am really missing my books. Of course you do read here (in fact that's what one does for most part of the day, sometimes at the cost of some basic body needs!), but not the kind you'd put night out for! I mean "Accounting for Managers" is not the kind of book one would curl up in bed with on a rainy afternoon!

Really looking forward to my first break next month, albeit for a mere 7 days! Hope to regain as much sanity as possible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home